What I Provide
- Caring, fun and safe environment
- Wide range of age appropriate toys, activities art and crafts
(I especially enjoy music and songs.)
- Water or milk to drink, fruit and biscuits as snacks.
- Three meals a day
(Vegetarians easily catered for if required.)
- Visits to the local recreation ground any many other interesting places.
- The following baby and toddler groups:
Monday am - Stay n Play at Milbrook Childrens Centre (sometimes)
Tuesday am - Toddler Time at C.S.K. (sometimes)
Wednesday pm - Messy Play at 'The Centre' /Castlefield Library (sometimes)
Thursday am - Sing a ting along music group at C.S.K.
- A Daily Diary entry letting you know what your child has experienced, enjoyed and eaten each day.
- Weekly observations, relating to Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Activities and opportunities to promote each child's seven areas of
Personal social and Emotional (PSE), Communication and
Language (CL), Literacy (L), Physical Development (PD) Mathematics (M),
Understanding the World (UW) and Expressive Arts and Design(EAD)
Bucks Community Childminding Network (BCCN)
- I create a Learning Journey scrap book for each child under school age. This records their developement and is yours to keep when your child leaves my setting.
- As a member of BCCN I am quality assured. My childminding practice is under regular review by the Network Co-ordinator.
- I often attend extra training which refreshes and improves my knowledge and skills in all aspects of caring for children.
- I have the opportunity to care for a rich variety of children with different needs and abilities. All children benefit hugely by broadening their experiences and learning from one another.