What I Provide
- Caring, fun and safe environment
- Wide range of age appropriate toys, activities art and crafts
(I especially enjoy music and songs.)
- Water or milk to drink, fruit and biscuits as snacks.
- Three meals a day
(Vegetarians easily catered for if required.)
- Visits to the local recreation ground any many other interesting places.
- The following baby and toddler groups:
Monday am - Jo Jingles Music at Marlow Bottom
Monday pm - Child's Play, Childminders Support Group
Tuesday am - Bounce and Rhyme at The Centre (sometimes)
Wednesday pm - Messy Play at The Abbey Childrens Centre (sometimes)
Thursday am - Kids Play Toddler Group
- A Daily Diary entry letting you know what your child has experienced, enjoyed and eaten each day.
- Activities and opportunities to promote each child's six areas of learning:
Personal social and Emotional (PSE), Communication Language and Literacy (CLL), Problem solving Reasoning and Numeracy (PSRN), Physical development (PD) and Creative development (CD)
Bucks Community Childminding Network (BCCN)
- I create a Learning Journey scrap book for each child under school age. This records their developement and is yours to keep when your child leaves my setting.
- As a member of BCCN I am quality assured. My childminding practice is under regular review by the Network Co-ordinator.
- I often attend extra training which refreshes and improves my knowledge and skills in all aspects of caring for children.
- I have the opportunity to care for a rich variety of children with different needs and abilities. All children benefit hugely by broadening their experiences and learning from one another.